Commercial Gate Operators
The commercial gate operator features include Gate Safety and Security and Gate Safety Sensors. Our commercial gate operators protect people from entering or leaving your garage with safety sensors that stop the gate from closing on obstructions. Other features include Manual Disconnect: Allowing unlocked gates to be opened manually with manual disconnect feature.
Fire Door Compliance: Allow fire department access with auto-open upon loss of ac power or battery depletion.
Security+ 2.0®: Safeguards access to a property with an encrypted signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer an extended range with Security+ 2.0.
Quick Close Feature: Prevent unauthorized access with a quick close feature that stops vehicles from tailgating.
Reliable Transmission: Commercial Gear-Driven Transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
UL Listed: Tested to the most stringent UL 325 industry guidelines. Secondary entrapment devices need to be added to meet UL325 standards. Your Installer will recommend suitable secondary entrapment devices for your installation, such as photo eyes or edge sensors.
Gate Power: For Gates up to 50 Feet
Rated for gates up to 50 feet in length and 1,500 lbs.
Gate Battery Backup: Get in and out when the power's out with battery backup.
Solar-Ready System: Power gates in areas where power isn’t readily available with a Solar-ready ultra-reliable system. If installed in a residential property, take advantage of residential energy efficiency property tax credit.
Smooth Operation: Get years of reliable use by reducing wear with smooth start/stop operation.
Gate Connectivity: Securely monitor and control gates and doors with myQ® smartphone app (requires additional Internet Gateway unit).
LiftMaster providers both Swing and Slide Options
MY "Q" APP
Control your garage door, commercial door, gate or home lighting — from anywhere.
Receive activity alerts.
Open/close your doors or gates.
Schedule myQ lights to turn on/off.
Invite up to three people to control your myQ devices.
Telephone Intercom and Access Control System
The LiftMaster® EL1SS Telephone Intercom and Access Control System provide wired telephone intercom communication and secure access control at the gate or door. It is easy to install, and its rugged stainless steel housing provides reliable, durable performance year after year, all at an exceptional value. With the EL1SS, residents or small businesses can simply communicate with visitors, grant or deny access, all from the convenience of their phone.
• Connects directly to the existing residential home phone line so no additional monthly expenses are incurred.
• Easy-to-install design saves an average of 10 minutes on installation time over older models.
• Simple design makes it ideal for residents and visitors to communicate and grant or deny access.
• Stainless steel faceplate with black powder-coated housing is attractive and tough.
• Weather-resistant and durable design is ideal for the outdoors.
• Remote open feature opens two entrances independently from your home or office.
• Intercom mode makes use of existing telephone systems, even if your customers have a “cellular only” home.
• Unique ringing lets your customers know when a visitor is calling from the gate or door.
• Call waiting allows your customers to answer an incoming guest call while on another line.
• Call forward allows your customers to greet visitors, even when they are not home.
• Do not disturb mode offers additional privacy and is activated easily on your customer’s phone.
• Party mode is designed to conveniently hold open the entryway.
• 200 (4-digit) unique, programmable entry codes provide convenient assigned access.
• 2-year warranty.
Safety and Security
• Vacation mode locks the system down when no one is home.
• Durable metal keypad with green backlighting increases visibility for nighttime viewing.
• Call button is illuminated so visitors can locate it easily.