1. How do I get Key for Business for my building?
Submit a request here to learn more about Key for Business. A trained technician will survey your building and install the Key for the Business device, which typically takes 1-2 hours.
2. Is my property eligible for Key for Business?
Properties with 10 or more units that receive deliveries directly from Amazon and have compatible electrical access systems are eligible for Key for Business. Contact us to confirm your building is eligible.
3. Can delivery drivers see the building’s access code?
No, the delivery driver only sees a button to request access on the Amazon delivery app.
4. Can delivery drivers re-enter the building once they complete their delivery?
No, delivery drivers cannot re-enter the building once they’re done with all the building’s deliveries.
5. Will Key for Business change the existing access experience for my residents?
Your residents can continue to use their existing access methods. Key for Business does not disrupt the existing building access system.
6. What kinds of systems work with the Key for the Business device?
The Key for Business device works with call boxes, buzzers, keypads, and many other building access systems.
7. How can I verify the legitimacy of a Key for Business Amazon representative?
Call 1-800-892-3517 to verify a representative is affiliated with Amazon.