Learn About the Intercom Entry Systems We Offer!
The CellGate Cellular Telephone Entry System conveniently lets you screen visitors at your entrance from wherever you may be—at your home, office, grocery store, or even on vacation halfway around the world.
The system requires no phone lines or trenching, and therefore has no line-of-site issues so that you enjoy true wireless (cellular) and cost-effective system.
Your guest pushes the call button on the keypad, and the CellGate CTE can call up to 3 phone numbers (landline or cellular) simultaneously. Voicemail and answering machines do not interrupt the routing of calls. The first person to answer is connected to the keypad, which is equipped with a two-way speakerphone. If the first group of numbers does not answer, the CTE will call up to three more numbers. You can also open the gate from your smartphone, anywhere you may be, without someone being actually present at the gate.
The UNIFY CTE-U310 is fully programmable online from any PC or tablet, or directly at the
keypad. Activity reports available from the web-based portal show what phone number
answered a call, if the gate was opened, as well as recording missed calls.
A multi-tenant Cellular Telephone Entry version is available to serve up to ten contacts.
When the button is pushed, a directory list is spoken, and the person at the gate inputs a 0
(zero) through 9 in order to request entry.
As with all of CellGate’s Unify Series products, the CTE-U310 Cellular Telephone Entry system can work as its own system, or be integrated to work with a CWE Cellular Wiegand Entry System or an HDC
Cellular HD Camera.
Watchman EVO Telephone Entry System: Live Streaming Video
The Watchman EVO Telephone Entry System
comes with Live Streaming Video.
Features of the Watchman EVO W450 include cellgate
Streaming Video Telephone Entry
Verizon or AT&T Cellular Options
Plug-and-Play Internet Option
Optional External Camera
Microsoft Azure Hosted CellGate Cloud
Additional Wiegand/Camera Expansion Capability
Other EVO Features include:
Calls Up to 9 Contacts
Up to 3 Voice Numbers
Wiegand Functionality for Access Code Management
Manage up to 2 Gates or Doors
Maintains a Full Time IP Cellular Connection
Backlit LCD Display and Wiegand Keypad
The brand new release of BFT Video Intercom Keypad offered by Elite Gates is a key component for
security with a wide array of capabilities. The system’s audio and visual features enhance safety and
setting it up is a straightforward process. Using your existing home WiFi, you simply follow the
instructional steps to pair your smartphone to the keypad. No landline is required and once the
connection is established you can view your gate/door when you’re at home or away.
Having convenience and peace of mind whenever someone buzzes you, is invaluable. Whether the visitor standing outside your gate is a delivery person, a solicitor or an unexpected guest, you can interact and instruct them. Picture this: you’re away from home and an important package arrives. You can give the delivery person instructions on where to leave it so it’s safe from prying eyes and potential theft. Thwart criminals ringing gates during the day to check if residents are home - with the video intercom you can appear to be there and determine if someone at your gate is an unwanted guest. Being able to ask visitors questions can quickly let you know if you want to open the gates and have them gain access. Seeing a uniform, badge or business card and verifying identity is another valuable screening tool. Non-verbal communication like body language can be observed and evaluated – is this someone you trust or do they arouse suspicion?
One of the advantages of the video intercom system is they can’t see you and you don’t have to physically interact with them. It shows you the visitor at the exterior premises from a safe, remote vantage point. Additional features include the ability to view crystal clear, high definition color images of previous visitors and review video clips. Troubleshooting is easy, and there’s a quick test to determine if you have a site issue or trouble with the device. If you have connectivity or hardware issues, technical support is available to owners. Elite Gates reputation for quality and reliability extends to the BFT Video Intercom Keypad. Upgrade your existing system with a dependable one that translates to significant savings and superior security.
Connect to home WiFi to speak to and see visitors on your smartphone or tablet
Enjoy simple setup with iPhone and Android
View your gate/door 24/7 to buzz visitors in
Can call up to 4 devices at the same time.
No SIM card, no call charges, no home phone line needed
iPhone and Android
Special order. No returns
BFT Video Intercom Keypad: *NEW* 2.0 Model
Telephone Intercom and Access Control System
The LiftMaster® EL1SS Telephone Intercom and Access Control System provide wired telephone intercom communication and secure access control at the gate or door. It is easy to install, and its rugged stainless steel housing provides reliable, durable performance year after year, all at an exceptional value. With the EL1SS, residents or small businesses can simply communicate with visitors, grant or deny access, all from the convenience of their phone.
• Connects directly to the existing residential home phone line so no additional monthly expenses are incurred.
• Easy-to-install design saves an average of 10 minutes on installation time over older models.
• Simple design makes it ideal for residents and visitors to communicate and grant or deny access.
• Stainless steel faceplate with black powder-coated housing is attractive and tough.
• Weather-resistant and durable design are ideal for the outdoors.
• Remote open feature opens two entrances independently from your home or office.
• Intercom mode makes use of existing telephone systems, even if your customers have a “cellular only” home.
• Unique ringing lets your customers know when a visitor is calling from the gate or door.
• Call waiting allows your customers to answer an incoming guest call while on another line.
• Call forward allows your customers to greet visitors, even when they are not home.
• Do not disturb mode offers additional privacy and is activated easily on your customer’s phone.
• Party mode is designed to conveniently hold open the entryway.
• 200 (4-digit) unique, programmable entry codes provide convenient assigned access.
• 2-year warranty.
Safety and Security
• Vacation mode locks the system down when no one is home.
• Durable metal keypad with green backlighting increases visibility for nighttime viewing.
• Call button is illuminated so visitors can locate it easily.